Our Epic Effect make up is a professional grade water-based make up which are excellent for any of your costuming needs. Epic Effect Make Up can be used on all parts of the body; arms, legs, face, whatever you need to change to a different color. The make up will even cover hair, if you wish to change your beard, mustache or eyebrows to blend in with the same color as your skin. The Epic Effect Make Up is a super high quality, deeply pigmented make up for ultimate coloring and costuming. Epic Effect Make Up is very easy to apply, you want to use a slightly damp sponge or brush to apply the color to your skin. The make up spreads on very easily with a sponge, which is best for covering large areas of skin. For fine details and accents we recommend using a smaller brush. Keep in mind, since the make up is water-based, the more water you add to your sponge or brush, the more diluted you will make it. That is why we suggest using only a slightly damp sponge or brush. This will not dilute the make up at all, but just moisten it enough so it spreads evenly. To take the Epic Effect Make Up off, simply wash with warm water and soap. Epic Effect make up will stay on your skin until washed off. The make up dries in a matt finish, so it is not shiny and there is no need to powder. For even more staying power, we offer a make up sealer, Epic Effect Setting Spray, separately.
Epic Effect Make Up is a must have for anyone creating a unique character, whether you are a beginning or an experienced make up artist. And whether you are shooting your first short film, attending a LARP, or using it for your Halloween costume. The characters you can create with our Epic Effect Water-Based Make Up are endless!
- Professional grade water-based costume make up
- Epic Effect Brand
- Very easy to apply and easy to wash off
- Create any character imaginable
- 20 ml
- Use a slighty damp sponge for applying to large areas of skin.
- Use a brush for fine details and highlights.
- Make up will cover hair, however we do not recommend covering hair that has been bleached or dyed.
- Epic Effect Setting Spray can be used to achieve a longer staying power, this is sold separately.
- To wash off, simply use warm water and soap.