For the LARP Archer, we are excited to offer our LARP Crossbow Bolts. These arrows have a rounded foam tip making them safe for use in LARP. These arrows can be used on crossbows with maximum draw weight and draw length of 30# @ 15'. They feature a high grade epoxy-glass resin shaft that is highly flexible, shatter proof and provides maximum accuracy. These durable and flexible shafts also come in handy after the battle is over, you'll find when you go to retrieve your arrows that they will not be broken or snapped in half from getting stepped on by other players, but they will be in the same condition as when you shot them. Capable of shooting up to 150 feet. These arrows are sold individually so you do not have to buy a whole dozen if you don't need it. Check with your local organizations for approval of use.
- A great affordable price
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
- A high grade epoxy-glass resin shaft
- Use with crossbows 30# @ 15' and under
- A thick, safe foam tip
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life a durability
- Diameter of Tip: Approximately 2'
- Arrow Length: Approximately 17'