Leave it to the Orcs to fight with a shield like this! This LARP shield resembles old wooden boards nailed together to create a rustic looking shield. The grip is made from a handle and a adjustable strap that is built in to the frame, this allows for maximum shield control. The Wooden LARP Ork Shield is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, that is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. This shield has a semi-vertical handgrip. This shield is best suited to be used on the left arm.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is a easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A great quality LARP shield with a unique design
- Strong latex coating with a round fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone spray to ensure long life and continued durability
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 20 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inches
- Boss: 9.5 Inches Long by 3 Inches Tall