Sometimes you just need to smash something. And for when those times hit you during a LARP battle, we offer to you the LARP Hand Mallet, which takes the typical wood mallet and shrinks it down so you have a pint-sized pounder to carry in all your battles! This weapon greatly resembles a wooden mallet like the kind a medieval carpenter might use on the job, down even to the wood look and the rounded hammer head! It is made entirely in foam latex with a fiberglass core and a silicone coating to promote durability as well as safety in use.
This LARP Hand Mallet is a hand-made LARP weapon so its measurements can vary slightly from what is shown below.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A high quality LARP weapon for a great price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Offers a strong latex coating
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Kevlar protection ensures a safe and durable core tip
- Made from durable close celled foam that does not shred
- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures long life and durability
- Overall Length: 16 inches
- Head Width: 6.5 inches
- Hammer Face Diameter: 4.5 inches