Our LARP Round Buckler is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for battle line is a less expensive line, that is still durable and made of quality foam, but is not as detailed as our other lines, making them very affordable and great for beginners or those on a small budget. This shield is a classic buckler, being small in size and easy to use, with a dark and worn look. With the simple design, it can be used for just about any character or theme. This round buckler has a single grip on the back, under the shield's boss and can be used with your left or right arm.
The shield is approximately 16 Inches in diameter. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.
Latex weapons and shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons and shields last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon or shield resist wear and tear.
- A Super Low Price, Great for Beginners
- High Safety, Approved by Top Organizations
- Strong Latex Coating
- Round Flexible Fiberglass Core
- Strong Kevlar Core Tip/Edge Protection
- Made from Durable Closed Celled Foam that Does Not Shred
- Use Our Maintenance Silicone to Ensure Long Life and Durability
- Diameter: The shield is approximately 16 inches across. This measurement will vary slightly as they are hand-made items.